Many of the nearly 600 items or cash donated toward Elderama are made while attending gift-gathering parties held during the summer months. The parties are not only a fantastic way to support Elderama, they are also a great way to meet other parents of Elder High School. No gift is too large or too small for the auction!
2017 GIFT-GATHERING PARTIES:
- August 19 -- St. St. Antoninus at the home of Amy and Tony Oliver
- August 26 -- Our Lady of Visitation at the home of Amy and Ed Cummings
- August 26 -- Our Lady of Victory at the home of Joanie and Rob Engelhardt
- August 26 -- St. Catharine, St. William, St. Teresa, St. Al’s and Volleyball Parents at the home of Cathy and Tim McMahon
- September 9 -- St. Jude and St. Ignatius at the home of Amie and Keith Wiesman
- September 9 -- Our Lady of Lourdes at Champions Bar and Grille
More information about these gift-gathering parties will be posted at a later date. Check back soon!
Looking for a gift idea?
- Anything purple or handcrafted Elder items
- Gift certificates to restaurants, discount stores, florists or sporting goods
- Tickets to sporting events – Bengals, Reds, FC Cincinnati, XU, UC, Ohio State, etc.
- Tickets to Covedale or Incline Theatre, Playhouse in the Park or The Aronoff
- Use of vacation homes, condos
- Private box to a sporting event or concert
- Cash donation is always welcome
- Frequent Flyer Miles - help create a memorable trip for one lucky Elderama bidder
To view our wishlist items on Amazon click here (coming soon!)