FRIDAY, JUNE 30, 2017
Elder's west parking lot will be transformed into a Biergarten complete with craft beers, German food and bands! Games of chance such as Beat the Dealer, Mug Slide, and Split the Pot, as well as cornhole, ping-pong, and more will be on hand for your entertainment and enjoyment.
SPEND AN EVENING RELAXING WITH FRIENDS, DRINKING SOME BEER, AND SUPPORTING THE SCHOOL WE LOVE!
Admission is $15.00 per person or $25.00 per couple and includes an Elder beer stein (while supplies last) and one beer ticket per person. Must be 21+ to attend. Over 600 tickets have already been purchased! To get your tickets:
- Visit Elder during office hours, 7:00 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.;
- Buy them at the door!
Tickets purchased by June 1, 2017, are guaranteed an Elder beer stein!
- Rain or shine, gates open at 7:00 P.M. Enter at Elder's main gates at Vincent and Regina. (We'll move inside the Fieldhouse if weather does not cooperate.)
- Parking is available in the Schaeper Center parking lot off Glenway, and in Seton's parking garage located at Vincent and Academy.
- Come hungry! We'll have plenty of German food available for purchase from Hammann's Catering and Avril Meats!
- Featured beers from Christian Moerlein: OTR, Third Wave IPA, Lime Lager, Purity Pilsner, and Blood Orange IPA; and from Stagnaro: Warsteiner Dunkel, Leinenkugel Summer Shandy, as well as Coors Lite and Miller Lite.
- Games include Beat-the-Dealer, Left-Right-Center, Mug Slide, corn hole, ping-pong, Split-the-Pot, and the Horse Race game!
- Clap and dance along as Schnappsband entertains the crowd with its German music! We'll even have German dancers on hand to show you how it's done!
Sponsorships are still available. Please CLICK HERE if interested in sponsoring this event.
We are grateful for our sponsors listed below:
- Artis Senior Living of Bridgetown
- Hoeting Realtors
- Hofmeyer Plumbing
- Avril Bleh Meat Market & Deli
- Hammann's Butcher Shop Deli & Catering