FRIDAY, JUNE 30, 2017
Elder's west parking lot will be transformed into a Biergarten complete with craft beers, German food and bands! Games of chance such as Beat the Dealer, Mug Slide, Hole-in-One, and Split the Pot, as well as cornhole, ping-pong, and more will be on hand for your entertainment and enjoyment.
SPEND AN EVENING RELAXING WITH FRIENDS, DRINKING SOME BEER, AND SUPPORTING THE SCHOOL WE LOVE!
Admission is $15.00 per person or $25.00 per couple and includes an Elder beer stein (while supplies last) and one beer ticket per person. Must be 21+ to attend. For admission tickets:
- Visit Elder during office hours, 7:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.;
- Pay by credit card over the phone by calling Amy Iori in our Alumni/Development Office at (513) 921-3422;
- Indicate your # of tickets and mail a check payable to Elder High School to:
ELDER HIGH SCHOOL
Attn: Amy Iori
3900 Vincent Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45205
Please order tickets by June 1, 2017, to guarantee yourself an Elder beer stein!
Sponsorships are still available. Please CLICK HERE if interested in sponsoring this event.
We are grateful for our sponsors listed below:
- Artis Senior Living of Bridgetown
- Hoeting Realtors
- Hofmeyer Plumbing
- Avril Bleh Meat Market & Deli
- Hammann's Butcher Shop Deli & Catering